We provide support for Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems, from networks and servers to home PCs and laptops. The last thing you want to do when you’re having computer problems is pack up your system and battle Los Angeles traffic. That’s why we’re committed to providing on-site service, pick-up, and delivery for your convenience.
We currently cover the San Fernando Valley, San Gabriel Valley, South, North, and West Los Angeles, and South Bay areas. For more specific information or to find out whether or not we can provide support in your area, give us a call.
Below are some of the services we offer. Don’t see something you need? That’s OK; just let us know what you need, and chances are, we’ll be able to help.
- Computer repair and general IT Support services
- Networking Services (set-up, repair, maintenance) for residential, as well as small and large businesses
- Phone Systems
- Design Services: web design, social media, content, and print collateral
Our networking services include:
- LAN and WAN planning and design
- Network software and hardware integration
- Server and Workstation installation
- Server and Workstation maintenance & repair
- Security implementation
- VPN setup
- Modem communications
- Electronic mail systems
- Network printing
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Wireless networking
- Network support and administration
- Education and Training
Our Design Team
Why go for out-of-the-box solutions and project an image that doesn’t convey the unique spirit of you and your business? The alternative we provide is a worthwhile investment.
We work with a group of web professionals who have years of experience with both Fortune 500 companies as well as small businesses, and can provide HTML, Flash, PHP, WordPress, Drupal, and ASP solutions…all fully customized to your particular project.
Our team includes a staff designer who can help with non-web projects, too. Need a logo, business cards, or brochures? We can do it. We work with printing companies that provide inexpensive, high-quality product, all while supporting locally owned and operated businesses.