We’re always open to speaking with part and full-time technicians who want to join a dynamic, growing team and build their skill set.
Please email your resumes and salary history/requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently actively seeking:
FIELD & REMOTE SUPPORT TECH, Greater LA Metro area
Seeking part or full-time field and remote tech support professional. We support cross-platform Mac and Windows, servers, desktops, and mobile devices for small to medium-sized businesses and residential clients.
Ideal candidate has A+ and/or Network+, MS or Apple certifications, and at least two years experience in various environments. Customer service, communication skills, and positive attitude are critical.
You must have a valid drivers license, reliable transportation and a professional demeanor. New employees are required to submit to a criminal background check.
- Set up and maintain new and existing PCs and Macs.
- Troubleshoot and fix problems
- Windows Server
- Daily creation and maintenance of documentation for ticketing system
- Work flexibly and actively to meet business priorities.
- Seek opportunities to grow skills and learn new tasks.
- 2 years + experience in relevant IT field
- Knowledge of Windows Server
- Working knowledge of both PC and Mac
- Strong analytical and prioritization (“triage”) skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to work well with clients and be an excellent communicator
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to compose professional emails with attention to proper grammar.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Must possess current, valid CA DL and your own, reliable transportation and auto insurance.
- Must have the ability and discipline to work remotely (from home).
Please send resume and salary history via our contact page with FIELD TECH in the subject line.
Salary DOE, starting at $40k.
IT Freeway is an equal opportunity employer.